Friday, September 15, 2017

Snacks

As the weather is getting colder & all the tv shows are coming back, I have some snack recommendations for your upcoming chilly weather binge watching.  You'll probably get a bit peckish while being sucked into shows like What Would Diplo Do? & Top of the Lake: China Girl.

Ice Cream
I know New England is the #1 ice cream consuming region in the US...this may be sacrilegious BUT Jeni's from Columbus, OH is totally bitchin.   Violet flavored ice cream??? UM, YES, PLEASE!  Best part?  Flat rate shipping of $13!

Ding Dongs
My friend, Jeff, turned me onto these adult ding dongs from Cake Monkey. Super posh, extra delicious snack cakes.   My friend, Amy, will be getting a bunch for her birthday.  She doesn't read my blog so I feel safe sharing this with you.*

Chips
Formaggio Kitchen sells these amazing Spanish potato chips called, appropriately enough, PATATAS FRITAS.  The can has a handle so you can use it as a giant purse when you're done.

Fried Chicken
If you're not in Boston or Charlotte, you may be out of luck but the Latin fried chicken from Pollo Royal is the best ever.

Pizza
Completely worth traveling for - Sillari's Pizza. We literally have to pretend it doesn't exist or we would eat there multiple times a week.  Chef Scott & Amanda's pizza game is strong!

Bon Appetit!

*Let's be real. Nobody's reading my blog and I'm 100% ok with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment